The https://www.autosmediterraneo.com/ domain uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to customize to some extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the one that is activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Type of cookies:
- From the ‘lifetime’ point of view of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate the user experience by remembering their browsing habits or, where appropriate, to facilitate the services of purchase and / or registration.
- From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie,we can differentiate between:
- Cookies of “user input”
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
* according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
2. Preference or personalization cookies:these are cookies that allow to remember information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that ofother users, such as the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the flag icon of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of Article 22.2 of the LSSI as a service expressly requested by the user, provided that cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
3. Analysis or measurement cookies:these are cookies that allow the person responsible for these to track and analyze the behavior of theusers of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
4. Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information about user behaviorobtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Finally, from the point of view of the entity that manages cookies,we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies:these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
AUTOS MEDITERRANEO, S.A. stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside AUTOS MEDITERRANEO, S.A. except in those cases indicated in the section ‘Relationship and description of cookies’, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Appropriate Privacy – Cookie Management:
If the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or up-to-date of the browser used. The user can at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy settings available in each browser. However, in case the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate cookie settings and activation, restriction and/or disabling options, please go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, it may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Operates 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Fire Fox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Relationship and description of cookies:
The table we publish below outlines the cookies described above and used on the website https://www.autosmediterraneo.com/ :
|Cookie name||Cookie Domain (Own/Third Party)||Duration
|Use of cookie (Purpose)
|Persistent, 2 years old||Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered|
|_gid||.autosmediterraneo.com||1 day||Technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session ID|
|PHPSESSID||www.autosmediterraneo.com||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server.|
|_icl_current_language||www.autosmediterraneo.com||1 day||Own cookie, and is used to remember the language that the user has selected and show him the contents in that same language throughout his navigation|
|nc_sid||www.autosmediterraneo.com||Session||This cookie is used to optimize website traffic and service distribution.|
|tcx_customerID||www.autosmediterraneo.com||4 day||Unique GUID assigned to each page visitor|
|wplc_chat_status||www.autosmediterraneo.com||1 day||Cookie used to view the status of the WEB Chat service using the WP Live Chat Support plugin.|
|wplc_cid||www.autosmediterraneo.com||1 day||(Cookie that stores the chat ID)|
|Ide||In terceros.doubleclick.net||1 year||Advertising cookies
are used to improve advertising. They are often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen
|1P_JAR||Third-party. google.com||1 month||Google cookie used to collect website statistics and track conversation rates.|
|ANID||Third-party. google.com||1 year||This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.|
|CONSENT||Third-party. google.com||18 years old||This cookie is for advertising purposes. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices|
|Nid||Third-party. google.com||6 months||This cookie is for advertising purposes. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices|
|CONSENT||Third-party. Google.es||18 years old||This cookie is for advertising purposes. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices|
|Nid||Third-party. Google.es||6 months|
|AWSALBCORS||Third-party. ajax.webcamp.fr||1 week||Records which pool is serving the visitor. This is used in relation to load balancing to optimize the user experience.|
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es . You can disable Google Analytics cookies through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .